journal (Sat Jun 20 2020)
Today I learnt
Read an article about git rebase. I think, in general, what you do is
git rebase --onto new_base first_sha last_sha
git rebase --onto master branch_one branch_two
This can be confusing. The best way to interpret this is - Commits of branch_two minus commits of branch_one need to be replayed onto master.
Also discovered a git game called Githug.
- Found this really cool library for statistical data.
Learning to mitigate CSRF attacks on a nodejs website using the csurf library.
I learnt that fetch api supports streaming.
- Major chord skip pattern - 3, 2. Minor chord skip pattern - 2,3 Youtube
- There is a difference between a
- I learnt about inversion. Still cant wrap make my fingers do it.
4 chords to play hundreds of songs
- This is pretty good site to create mock data https://www.mockaroo.com/