journal (Wed Jul 22 2020)
Today I learnt
- Learning how to do some generative art using canvas and webgl.
- Didnt know that webgl has better perf than canvas, mainly because it uses the GPU.
- Found an intersting youtbe channel for animation by Ben Marriott, but mainly for aftereffects
- A pretty good UI library - ChakraUI
- eases - An npm package for eases.
- bezier-easing - Npm package for creating custom bezier easing functions.
- nice-color-palettes - A bunch of curated color palettes with programmatic access.
- canvas-sketch-util - This library has some really nifty utilities like pseudo random number generation, linear interpolation etc.